Federal employees who choose to hire an attorney may worry about the possible price of litigation, particularly when facing an adversary as formidable as the United States Federal Government.
We conducted a Q&A with Peter Noone to help federal employees understand the cost of hiring an attorney and provide some tips for performing a cost-benefit analysis. Check out this insightful interview for straightforward answers to the following questions:
- How do federal employees pay for attorneys?
- Can you estimate how much money I will spend on legal fees?
- What can be done to contain costs?
- How can I be sure that my attorney is taking my case for the right reasons?
- Are there any other variables I should consider before hiring an attorney?